Everyone is invited to attend the Celebrating our Resilience and Wellbeing Forum. Community members, leaders, volunteer groups, service providers, emergency services and many others will be able to bring together ideas and knowledge from people living day to day with awareness of mental ill health and of those around them in the broader community. The aim of the forum is to start a conversation about:
• Resilience? What does it mean to us in the Shoalhaven
• What do you value most - wellbeing is seen as everybody's business
• Breaking down the barriers and stigma around mental health and wellbeing
• Empowering the whole community to promote wellbeing
• Showcasing fantastic community initiatives - exploring what makes them work
The forum will be held at the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre 42 Bridge Street Nowra on Thursday 3 December from 9:00am – 4:30pm.
The forum is FREE and lunch will be provided
If you are interested in how to live a better way in our community today, and in the future then please register your details for this dynamic workshop via the flyer
© Copyright 2019
Illawarra-Shoalhaven Partners in Recovery.
All Rights Reserved.
ISPIR gratefully acknowledges the financial and other support from the Australian Government Department of Health