The Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW is a free fair & independent complaint handling scheme that can help fix problems you may have with your electricity & gas & some water retailers. Bring your bills along to check your entitlement to rebates, help you read your bill, set up payment arrangements & discuss high bill issues, estimated bills & other energy & water problems. Services can also talk with your retailers on your behalf to resolve issues.
Bookings are essential and lunch will be provided.
Drop in on the day and speak with:
• BaptistCare Darcy House
• BaptistCare Warilla North Community Centre
• Office of State Revenue
• Warrawong Community Centre
• Tenancy Advocacy Service
• Legal Aid- Work Development orders and civil
• NSW Fair Trading
• EAPA agency- Shellharbour City Baptist Church Assist
• Community Engagement Officer- Department of Human Services
• Mission Australia- Gambling Counselling
• NILS Co-ordinators Port Kembla Community Project & BaptistCare
• StepUp Loan Co-ordinators
• Home Energy Action- appliances program
• Illawarra Legal Centre
• Financial Counsellor
• Welfare Rights
• Energy & Water Ombudsman NSW
The expo will be held at the Warrawong Community Centre, Greene St Warrawong on Thursday March 23 from 10am-2pm.
Call 42987200 to book or find out more.
© Copyright 2017
Illawarra-Shoalhaven Partners in Recovery.
All Rights Reserved.
ISPIR gratefully acknowledges the financial and other support from the Australian Government Department of Health