Aftercare FACES are free running a workshop for anyone who is supporting someone who is experiencing depression. Partners in Depression is three sessions presented on Wednesdays: 9, 16 and 23 March 2016.
• What is depression
• Treatments for depression
• The caring and support experience
• Impact on family and relationships
• Suicide and non-suicidal self-injury
• Strategies for providing support
The sessions will be held at Aftercare FACES Office, 52a Worrigee Street Nowra. Morning tea and lunch provided.
To register or to find out more information – please call 02 4422 1547
© Copyright 2017
Illawarra-Shoalhaven Partners in Recovery.
All Rights Reserved.
ISPIR gratefully acknowledges the financial and other support from the Australian Government Department of Health